My message to you (the readers) is that I have been thinking if the name of this blog should be changed to something more reflective of the blog, I was thinking of "Sandboarding Times".
Pro-Change (For Sandboarding Times)
- Sandboarding Times makes it sound more of a news source.
- The new name would call for major reconstruction of the blog.
- The new name can trigger a new ethos and/or constitution for the blog.
- There would be a need to change pages & logos if a new name was adopted.
- The name would lose the aspect of community (the 'nation' in the name makes the site sound like a community together).
- Sandboarding Nation can keep up its duration of history (keeping under one name & domain)
If you want to vote, click on the "Name Change Vote" page on the top of this webpage and you've got until 12am (British Summer Time) on the 7th July 2016.