Monday 23 September 2019

Sandboarding Bites #14

Travelling within the European Union? Get an EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) along with travel insurance so that your national healthcare goes on holiday with you.

British citizens are reminded that the United Kingdom plans to leave the European Union on the 31st October 2019, so you may need additional documents and/or papers in order to live, work, study, or retire in any of the member states; it's not currently known what will happen as the United Kingdom and the European Union still have time to hammer out a withdrawal agreement but until that day comes, the current laws will apply and remain in force.

No comments:

Post a Comment