My message to you (the readers) is that I have been thinking if the name of this blog should be changed to something more reflective of the blog, I was thinking of "Sandboarding Times".
Pro-Change (For Sandboarding Times)
- Sandboarding Times makes it sound more of a news source.
- The new name would call for major reconstruction of the blog.
- The new name can trigger a new ethos and/or constitution for the blog.
- There would be a need to change pages & logos if a new name was adopted.
- The name would lose the aspect of community (the 'nation' in the name makes the site sound like a community together).
- Sandboarding Nation can keep up its duration of history (keeping under one name & domain)
If you want to vote, click on the "Name Change Vote" page on the top of this webpage and you've got until 12am (British Summer Time) on the 7th July 2016.
Post a Comment